Escape Room and Puzzle Creator
Experios is Australia's largest online escape room company.
We offer fun online and outdoor experiences for groups of friends, families and colleagues.
We are looking for a creative talent who loves to create fun puzzles, stories and challenges.
Ideally you have lots of experience in doing escape rooms and playing (board)games.
Perhaps you've worked in an escape room, organised scavenger hunts or are working on your first board game?
You should be able to come up with compelling new stories and puzzles, but also be available to run online/outdoor sessions with our customers.
- Creative talent who can make a game out of everything
- Proven experience in creating games, stories, puzzles and challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Living in Melbourne (ideally within 15km of Melbourne CBD)
- Games and escape rooms lover
- (optional) Interested in Augmented Reality and new technologies
- Taking the lead in coming up with new game ideas for our online and outdoor games
- Writing story lines and testing ideas with our customers to get feedback
- Running occasional online and outdoor escape room sessions
- Coming up with suggestions to improve our existing experiences
- Work mostly from home and occasionally from our Richmond location
- Flexible working hours where you have the freedom to decide when you work
- As the business grows, you'll get more responsibilities and the potential of awesome trips to new locations
- Be part of a young and small startup with an enthusiastic team that has great ambitions
This is a casual/contracting role with flexible hours.
Send your CV, cover letter and past work examples to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
The Experios team