Energetic Puzzle Designer & Games Host
Experios is Australia's largest online escape room company.
We offer fun online and outdoor experiences for groups of friends, families and colleagues.
We are looking for an energetic and creative talent who loves to come up with new puzzle and game ideas and has at least 3 years experience in this field.
Ideally you have lots of experience in doing outdoor activities, escape rooms and playing (board)games.
Perhaps you've worked in an escape room, organised lots of scavenger hunts or created your own boardgame?
You should be able to come up with compelling new ideas, puzzles and stories and be available to run online/outdoor sessions with our customers.
- Proven portfolio of work organising activities and fun events & creating puzzles and challenges
- Creative talent who is full of energy and can make a game out of everything
- Proven experience in organising events and challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Living in Melbourne (ideally within 15km of Melbourne CBD)
- Games and escape rooms lover
- (optional) Interested in Augmented Reality and new technologies
- Taking the lead in coming up with new game ideas for our online and outdoor games
- Testing ideas with your friends and our customers to get feedback and make improvements
- Running online and outdoor escape room sessions
- Coming up with suggestions to improve our existing experiences
- Work mostly from home/on location and occasionally from our Richmond location
- Flexible working hours
- As the business grows, you'll get more responsibilities and the potential of awesome trips to new locations
- Be part of a young and small startup with an enthusiastic team that has great ambitions
This is a casual/contracting role with flexible hours.
Send an energetic and fun cover letter along with your portfolio and your CV to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
The Experios team