The Virtual Escape website is referred to as The Website. The games we offer are referred to as Services.
Private Data We Receive And Collect
Virtual Escape may collect and receive certain information from your computer or mobile phone, including the activities you perform on our Website, the activities during the usage of our Services, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you use our Services (play a game), contact us using the contact form or via email or make a payment, we may collect some personal information about you such as:
All data within WhatsApp groups shared with Virtual Escape, including text, images, audio and video
The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile phone
Your name, email address and other contact details
Other optional information collected by us, or by third-parties such as Google or Apple
Your IP address and, when applicable, timestamp
Your name, billing address and any other necessary information to complete purchases
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feedback or communications exchanged with City Discovery)
Images or other files that you may provide us with
Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives
How We Use The Collected Data
Virtual Escape uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To promote Virtual Escape through its website and social media
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication
- To analyse the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To sell or market products and services to you
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyse trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Protecting Your Data
In case of a breach of data, we will inform the relevant governing body.
In case you have any questions or concerns about the usage of your data or about anything else, contact us via email.